Last updated: 03/08/2021
Suyo's on-demand delivery service will deliver your PaDALA, PaBILI, and PaGROCERY safely! Here, we highly value transparency. To check our delivery fees, you may visit our fare matrix here.
To facilitate a smooth delivery experience, the following terms and conditions will apply once you opted to use the application:
1. We expect our customers to use the application responsibly. Please do not use the application to create unnecessary disturbances and/or to make fake bookings. Note that the application has security system in place to detect anomalous transactions or bookings.
2. For the safety of our motorcycle and bicycle couriers, delivery requests involving the following items are strictly prohibited:
These could potentially harm our riders while en route to the drop-off point. Please inspect your items carefully before creating a request.
3. If the item/s is/are refused by the recipient, all expenses for the return of the item/s to the user shall be shouldered by the user which will be dictated by the published fare matrix.
4. Suyo Mobile app is not the employer or agent of our partner couriers, both motorcycle and bicycle - they are our freelance partners.
5. If the delivered item is damaged, lost or tampered upon delivery, the Suyo Mobile App will do the necessary investigation to address the issue. The result of the investigation, in coordination with the parties involved, will determine if the item is eligible for replacement or refund.
Our team, partners and couriers strictly adhere to these terms and conditions and we expect our customers to follow as well.
Our team, partners and couriers strictly adhere to these terms and conditions and we expect our customers to follow as well. For comments and suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our team at https://www.facebook.com/suyo.delivery/.